Blue Makro Bucket Seats

Guest paul091085

Guest paul091085

Bought a pair of the bucket seats when the offer was on at Makro with the intention of putting them in the hood. Winter passed, they havn't been fitted and my parents what the garage cleared. They are still in the plastic from when i bought them.

£100

Forgot to say, but they have universal sub frames fitted and are reclining. Will get a picture on here tommorow so people know that they look like.

Guest paul091085

went and had a look at the seats today and where they have been stored in the garage the plastic bits around the lever have been broken and the plastic snapped. You may not notice it when they are in the car, but thought id better say.

These seats need to go before they get even more damaged or thrown out in the drive by my mum. :wub:

£90

And this is a picture of them

Picture of car seats

I recommend that you either a: pack them very well or b: opt for some insurance.

I ordered a pair of seats off eBay and one got damaged in the post. Luckily the insurance paid out and I got a replacement - eventually!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mokum

hello, i would like to know if it's possible to put this seats into my RH 2b plus

i have sierra seat on my RH

can you tell me all dimension of them

regards olivier

• 2 weeks later...