Rhsc Badge

Snapperpaul

Opened the new RHSC/lolocost pdf today and had some thoughts about the new badge. I like it a lot but

RHS cars has bothered me, i think it should be RH sports cars so i did a quick mod in Photoshop.

Kinda got use to their one.

Try using the typeface 'Optima' as that's what they've used

Thanks Will, i did'nt get that far down the font list, might even dabble with the Epson/Fuji canvas print medium as a spare wheel cover, if i can make it waterproof.

If i used standard photo materials i would have to laminate and mount onto MDF.

Worth a chat next time we meet.

Guest Nishka

I quite like the RHS badges, my only problem withit is the stylised Union Flag :unsure:

I would prefer it if the Union Flag was re-produced with correct dimensions!

Nishka :ph34r:

Guest tom2b

Where can you buy the new style badges from, has robinhood got a proper internet shop setup yet as i cant find one and lolocost is pretty naff to navigate

The badge set is in the new Lolocost 'catalogue'. They are a bit pricey, but well worth it. I bought mine as a Christmas offer with discount for being a rhocar member. The set included the nosecone badge, steering wheel centre, 5 wheel badges, 4 valve caps and a nice heavy chrome key ring. I think I paid £30 after the discount.

They have occasionally sold the badges on ebay, but not for a while.

Recent 'News' from RHSC (new lolocost catalogue)

You could try 3D render and illuminate from top left to get the reflection too....

I took the original top left reflected light out, just my preference at the time, this is an experiment that may turn into a spare wheel cover, i also thought about a surrey in the canvas print material of two people naked in the hood taken from above, should scare the lorry drivers...... Any volunteers????

• 2 weeks later...
Guest graham dockerill
:) :) Just received my nose cone badge from RHSC , it's good ( metal not plastic) better than the archer, and at £10 (they pay postage of £1.50 if you give membership number) good value.