Lightweight Sva Pass

Guest diyer

Guest diyer

Wahey!!!!

Passed fist time at Nottingham!

Had a couple of little tweaks to make, but nothing that 30mins fettling couldn't sort. Very friendly fellows up there, and not half as scarey experience than i was expecting.

Can i claim the first SVA pass on a lightweight then folks????? I have not heard anything from Warwick about his SVA experiences?

Incidently for reference it weighed in at 590kgs with a zetec engine in it and standard hubs and uprights.

So i have a MAC in hand a photocopier to use and a leter to write!!! he he

Cheers

Simon

Guest ReadingTrev

Hi Simon,

Congratulations on the pass, hopefully I should be quite close behind you. My revised SVA date is Tuesday 8th August.

I can confirm that yours is the first (non factory) Lightweight SVA pass!! (Others have gone different routes to get registered.)

I'm off to the garage now...................

Lightweight Trev.

Congratulations Batman/Simon/Diyer. The first lightweight through the SVA and a first time pass as well. Bl**dy well done. You should be proud of your achievement. Now enjoy the driving and the sensation it will cause every time you pootle down to tesco or thrash it through the local twisty bits. Take a little time to get used to front engine/rear wheel drive/lightweight. It's alive and will talk to you if you take time to listen.

Nigel

Guest zoomzoom

Very well done!!!!!!!!!

It must be a great feeling :huh:

Wishing you the best of luck in it, and hope to get mine done late summer.

Any pictures???

....marcus

Guest tom2b

wise words from longboarder, get used to rear wheel drive. I hadnt had any real drama untill last night when i overcooked a roundabout a little, hit some gravel and went a little bit too sideways! Lets just say i left some skidmarks but they werent on the raod!