Speed Issue

Guest Al-Bicester

I think grim is right there...

You been smoking too many of your funny fags? I don't see Grim on this thread, even though I'm sure he'll be glad to know he's right even when he hasn't opened his mouth! :lol:

I'm always right!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do have the same little squirelly creature for my avatar though!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Battery Bill

Stu

the world would be a better place if we all listened to Foamy a bit more!

What are you on about, Andys avitar is a photograph of himself not a "little squirelly creature "

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim

I would keep on smoking if I was you :lol: :lol: :p :p

Guest micky bigthumbs

Yes i got the avatars mixed up..at 100 the car is stable but as it increases speed it feels as if the body panels are going to come off and wind buffeting shakes the car so much your eyes cant focus properly it is very scarry..no not funny fags :D

at 100 the car is stable but as it increases speed it feels as if the body panels are going to come off

Me and wifey were once running late for my cousins wedding. I hammered the hood down the M....sorry, local proving ground..... and at about 110ish It felt like driving something that didn't really want to be doing 110ish..... :lol: :lol:

On the way to my SVA, I opened it up on the M60 and then got a strange feeling when i realised that every nut and bolt on the car had been tightened by my own fair hands......Probably.... :lol: :lol:

Guest timswait
as it increases speed it feels as if the body panels are going to come off

Paticulary worrying when you consider this is a MONOCOQUE car he's talking about (ie no structure other than body panels!)

ours pull strong to 105+, 95 in 4th, 105+in 5th.. the screaming engine puts me off holding full throttle any longer.. faster 50-100 than the 2L zetec mondeo on the inside lane..

Guest salty_monk
... faster 50-100 than the 2L zetec mondeo on the inside lane..

Faster stopping with the help of those "tyre brakes" you employ too huh?? :p :lol: :lol:

Nope... we don't forget anything on here..... :rolleyes: :D