The Odd Difficult Parts

Guest satman

Newbie owner here, so bear with me guys.

the build is going well so far with the usual problems I was warned about. I'm going to fit bike carbs to the modded pinto engine, anyone any ideas for a manifold for these, also shortened sump, and any adaptor to fit a fan switch.

In fact if anyone can steer me in the right direction/s regarding their problems with the wierd and wonderful bits and cures, I'd really appreciate it.

Also shockers. I need coil overs all round any recomendations ?

ta.

Mike

Common sources for bike manifolds are Bogg Bros and Altiss. Shockers from AVO, Gaz (Dampertech), Protech. Sump shortening by Battery Bill on this site. All sorts of bits at Demon Tweeks, Rally Design, Europa, Burtons, Merlin, Car Builder Solutions. Electrical wire, fuse boxes relays etc from Vehicle Wiring products, Premier Wiring Systems or Polevolt. Bling electrics like lamps from Stafford Vehicle Components. Trim from Woolies. (Holdens are vintage electrical peeps. Minor brain fade there.)

Enough? Most have web sites which are worth a browse next time you have several hours spare.

Also worth going to the shows to meet the other Hoodies and to browse the smaller stall holders who are often cheapest.

Nigel