Track Days

Guest golfgtidarren

Guest golfgtidarren

Do we do any track days ??

does anyone have a list of events that would suit the hood ?

Do i need a full roll bar ?

Help !!!

Cheers

Darren

:blink:

Two days ago at LLandow. Next club trackday will be in 2007 at Barkstone if John Walton is good enough to arrange one or two.

Any trackday or sprint is fine for a Hood. Book independantly and have a go. Rollover bars are not demanded for trackdays. I would put one on anyway!

Nigel

Guest John Walton

Hi darren, you have missed to trips to Barkston heath sprint track this year and a great day out on a long track at Llandow.

Next year, it is planned to do at least to trips to Barkston Heath, a top day out and I may tie in a days karting on the sunday.

If you need any further info on what, where or when please get in touch

Guest golfgtidarren
Hi darren, you have missed to trips to Barkston heath sprint track this year and a great day out on a long track at Llandow.

Next year, it is planned to do at least to trips to Barkston Heath, a top day out and I may tie in a days karting on the sunday.

If you need any further info on what, where or when please get in touch

Hi John

Thanks for that

any set dates yet ?

Have we tried Curborough sprint circuit ?

I test my GTI mk1 Golfs there!!

Darren

Guest Tim Norman

We used to go there but found it very expensive for the total track time each driver gets. :( Typically 15 minutes total, whereas at Barkston you get 20 minutes on your first go! and you might get 4 or more goes. :D

And LLandow where I used about 6 gallons

Same here :p

I got an hour and half of video on track not including the first session when it wasn't turned on and could have got a lot more if I hadn't run so low on petrol before lunch that the car was spluttering on the bends :(

Les

Guest golfgtidarren
Same here :p

I got an hour and half of video on track not including the first session when it wasn't turned on and could have got a lot more if I hadn't run so low on petrol before lunch that the car was spluttering on the bends :(

Les

ok sounds better than Curborough

Darren :)

Guest chris brown
And LLandow where I used about 6 gallons (30 litres for the children) and had about as much time as I or the car could take.

Nigel

I recon I did about 100 miles on track and yes something around 6 gallons plus a good 5k off the tyres. I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!!! Its what the car is for. :D :D :D