Car Dust Cover

Guest tom2b

I have been looking for a car dust cover for sometime with no joy, i am currently using old bed sheets but its not ideal. Does anyone know where i can find a half decent car cover to stop my kitcar getting dusty and more importantly stop the damn flys treating it as taget practise!!!!

I have been looking for a car dust cover for sometime with no joy, i am currently using old bed sheets but its not ideal. Does anyone know where i can find a half decent car cover to stop my kitcar getting dusty and more importantly stop the damn flys treating it as taget practise!!!!

I got mine from Car Mania, don't know if you have round near you, they come in 3 sizes I went for small and it great.....paid around 19dabs :ph34r:

Lol i do drive it, my garage gets dusty and theres now a nasty swarm of flies that cover it in sh*t within five minutes of parking it. There not easy to swat either, ive taken to using wd40 and a cigarette lighter to get any easy targets ;)