Sierra Rear Suspension

Greenie

Hi I am well ahead of my winter project of upgrading my rear suspension on my 2b to LSD & Discs, hopefully I will be completing the swap on the wekk between Xmas and the New Year (hangover provailing), so if anyone is interested in purchasing a complete rear beam from a Sierra (F) which incudes Diff, drive shafts, drums,shocks & springs, brake pipes & hoses, in other words the Whole kit & caboddle, send a pm, no resonable refused but buyer must collect. :ph34r:

Hi I am well ahead of my winter project of upgrading my rear suspension on my 2b to LSD & Discs, hopefully I will be completing the swap on the wekk between Xmas and the New Year (hangover provailing), so if anyone is interested in purchasing a complete rear beam from a Sierra (F) which incudes Diff, drive shafts, drums,shocks & springs, brake pipes & hoses, in other words the Whole kit & caboddle, send a pm, no resonable refused but buyer must collect. :ph34r:

Hi Greenie,

Are the all the rubber boots on either end of the driveshafts in good order?

If so I would be interested, I am in Blackburn.

Would it be possible to view sometime this weekend?

Cheers

Sparks

Hi Greenie,

Are the all the rubber boots on either end of the driveshafts in good order?

If so I would be interested, I am in Blackburn.

Would it be possible to view sometime this weekend?

Cheers

Sparks

Hi the whole beam,shafts etc are all in excellent condition. The build on this was only completed in 2005 and the builder did spent a great deal of attention to detail. Even the hand-brake cable is new.

This weekend is possible, but only sunday afternoon, I just got it up on stands ready for dropping the beam onto the floor, I don't this will done by sunday though. Send me a pm to arrange :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Greenie

Hi the whole beam,shafts etc are all in excellent condition. The build on this was only completed in 2005 and the builder did spent a great deal of attention to detail. Even the hand-brake cable is new.

This weekend is possible, but only sunday afternoon, I just got it up on stands ready for dropping the beam onto the floor, I don't this will done by sunday though. Send me a pm to arrange :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Greenie

Ready to go