Sva

Guest DROID

Hi,

I hope to have the car ready for the sva test within the next month or so and would like to know the correct squence of events. What paperwork should be in placed etc? I've read about people making up their own chassis no. using their invoice number (17 digits).

I know there is a chap available but I would like to attempt this myself if possible.

Any help much appreciated as always.

Cheers.....Andy

Hi,

I hope to have the car ready for the sva test within the next month or so and would like to know the correct squence of events. What paperwork should be in placed etc? I've read about people making up their own chassis no. using their invoice number (17 digits).

I know there is a chap available but I would like to attempt this myself if possible.

Any help much appreciated as always.

Cheers.....Andy

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto - Oh, apart from 'the next month or so'! :D :D :D

I've heard the chap mentioned (regarding the paperwork) does a good enough job, but I also heard he took rather a long time about it on one particular occasion. :unsure:

i had the chap do all the paperwork for me all done over the phone helped me choose a chassis number etc. Whilst i could do it now myself for the cost it takes away the hassel.

the good thing is that as an ex DVLA man he knows the system and will sort out any issues that arise such as build up inspections sva dates - reinspections.

if you want his details let me know and i will dig out

phil