Rhs New Concept Car The "rager"

Mat-Moo

Guest andymids

I was told by a rival firm that the jerry cans on the back were the fuel tank, not just for show........ Anyone know any different, and would you get that through the SVA?????!!!! :rolleyes:

Andy

Guest mickmellors

Dont know about SVA but yes they are the fuel tanks !

I can only think of jag XJ6 etc that had TWO tanks ! That caught my dad out when he borrowed my Uncles Jag and as a thank you took it to the petrol station before returning the car and asked the attendant (back in the good old days! ) to "Fill her up, Please ". Dad didnt know Jags had 2 tanks until he was asked for the money ! ! ! ! That made him splutter - he was used to a VW Beetle thirst, not a Jags !

Give us some thoughts and feed back on the RAGER.

I for one LOVE IT !

Dear Santa . . . . . . . . . !

I think that it's not bad, but the back end wants some looking at. I don't like those reversed headlights with the rear lights in, one bit! they won't last 5 minutes before they are rusty, falling off, full of water, Yuk! The back mudguards just aren't! there's far too much tyre showing, there's no way that they will pass SVA. Whilst I'm at it, I think that the front grill is wrong, the overall look of the car is 'mean & butch' but the front grill says 'smile please, sweety!'

6/10 good effort, needs more work.