Abseiling Down The Ashton Memorial, Lancaster

Jon Green

Hi all,

Sharon and I will be abseiling down the Ashton Memorial in Lancaster on the 18th March! Arghhhh! I just hope the weather's fine!

We're doing it in aid of Derian House, Children's Hospice. It's based in Chorley, and provides support and respite care to families with terminally ill children from all over the North West. They are open 365 days a year, but only receive state funding for 4 days a year.

If you'd like to sponsor us, please visit http://www.justgiving.com/enjoyyourmeal and donate online... 28% is added to your gift if you're a UK taxpayer!

Wish us luck!

The Ashton Memorial, Lancaster

MEMORIA2.gif

First Question.

Do you need another abseiler? I've been off the Materhorn so your little building sounds a doddle, and I love a good shot of adrenelin. :D Anything I can do for a good cause.

OK. I've had a chat with the organiser of the event. He has just started collecting names so we would have no trouble getting a few RHOCAR place's.

SO, I'll do it if I can fill a car from the North East, anyone brave enough (for the abseil, not the lift in my car!). :p

Minimum sponsorship is £20 per person. Plenty of people I know would pay a few quid to see me hanging from a rope. :lol:

Well go on what are you waiting for? Get your name in.

Remember, do something that frightens you once a day (Who said that? Bill Gates?)