***very Important Vote Now!***

Mat-Moo

Please select which domain name you think would be best for the club  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest RichardWiggins

Hi All,

.Org has my vote - when your looking through a website search (as hopefully potential members will be), I find that I initially place more trust in those sites which are .org in choosing which to look through.

.Com implies a business related site to most users - whilst also .Org carries (perception) almost an internet reputation with it.

Of course, I imagine it also depends on the domain registration costs and avaliability.

Regards

Richard W

Nope, ac=academic (for those that do not know). I actually have a .cc domain as well though (www.lcdc.cc) as it was the only one I could find, almsot every other version is taken. The full choice list :is .co.uk, .com, .org.uk, .net, .info, .biz, .org, .me.uk, .uk.com, .uk.net, .br.com, .cn.com, .de.com, .eu.com, .gb.com, .gb.net, .hu.com, .name, .no.com, .qc.com, .ru.com, .sa.com, .se.com, .se.net, .us, .us.com, .uy.com, .za.com

But most of those are country specific.

Can't resist :p

www.******.co.uk is spare but www.******.org is taken :D :lol: :p

Dave :unsure:

I left it there for 24 hours Dave ! - Gone ! I have to admit to a smile though !

Cheers - Mick M

Edited by mickmellors