Whats That Film...

Guest Kieran

Guest Kieran

Im sure years ago I saw a film where some guys wife was killed by a speeding driver so he then sets out to get revenge on speeding drivers by fitting a pneumatic fired grapple hook to his truck and then spearing cars and them dragging em to a halt.

Did I dream this because no one seems to have seen / heard of it......??

PS, If I have dreamed it up, I am open to offers from budding film directors........ :rolleyes:

Kieran :wacko:

Sounds interesting, so it got me surfing...

Maybe it's "Highwaymen".

Here's a review from ropeofsilicon.com...

"Caviezel (The Passion of the Christ, Frequency) is Rennie Cray, a man hell-bent on avenging his wife’s death by a murderous driver. James Fargo (Colm Feore) is the chilling killer whose body has been reduced to a combination of human parts, prosthetics, straps and harnesses. Creative retrofits have transformed his 1972 Cadillac into an extension of his own body, a killing machine that he uses to torture and taunt unsuspecting motorists on the highways of America......"

:unknw:

Edited by RedTrev

Guest allenr03

I have seen it on TV used in South Africa. The harpoon arrow head thing also had a flame thrower built in so not only did it spear the car it cooked everyone inside it. I think it might be illegal, lol, there are some DH's on the road I'd like to use it against though!!

Guest paul091085

not sure if im dreaming this as well, but remember somthing like this where it is fired at the car and sends some kind of voltage thru the car that cuts out the engine on the car or disables somthing with electrics? or have i just also come up with a new invention?? :wacko:

Guest ScotMac

The original "mad max" had a similar theme...thugs killed his wife and kids, so he goes on a rampage...interesting cars in it too, but don't remember the "hook" thing...