May Competition (new Prize Added)

Mat-Moo

Just to let you know that from 1st-31st May I'll be running a small competition! The prize has been genrously donated by "In Car Styling" and is one of the "Back Panel Organisers" (As seen here http://community.rhocar.org/index.php?showtopic=14962).

This competition will be open to "RHOCaR MEMBERS" only, so act now to get your account sorted/upgraded so that you can enter.

*** If anyone else wants to donate prizes, please feel free to contact me.

• 2 weeks later...

The competition has now been posted in the Members area, if you are a RHOCaR member please upgrade your account to access this section and the competition. The prize fund has now been extended to include a dead spider I found as nothing else has been donated :) Maybe I'll see what else I can come up with (anyone need some rust hubs?!).

Many thanks to In-Car-Styling for there donation!!!

Ok one week one and only two entries, so you two (both right I might add) have currently got a 50/50 chance of winning!

Ok, a clue, the second card is my daily drive :) and has 7 seats..

So no one wants a free back Panel organsier? Few more pictures of the organiser, it can take quite a lot actually! There is the prize one, brand new in a bag still ready to go... come on! First picture is of a car based in Warkickshire and cost around £115k (so my neighbour who drives it told me!) the cars used to be famous in certain James Bond films! Second car is a French car (you can see the badge, look close) and was a design concept origianlly turned down by Ford! lastly a KIT CAR :)

post-2-1179133553_thumb.jpg

post-2-1179133560_thumb.jpg

post-2-1179133571_thumb.jpg

Ok, so my competition is so bad no one wants to enter it :cray: so to boost the prize fund a bit the prize will also inclue a "Kits Part Direct card with £15" on it as well, as supplied by GBS - THANKS GUYS!!!