E-petition

Guest Ian & Carole

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi everyone

Firstly, thanks to all those who made our annual trip to Stoneleigh such a great laugh. Now perhaps I can ask you all a small favour?

Some of you are aware that I recently qualified as a midwife. Those of you who know this are probably also aware that so far, my colleagues and I have been offered only bank work by our Trust. In fact since qualifying 2 months ago, I have not yet worked as a midwife.

Now I don't think that this is right, and I hope that you all think so too. So, for that reason I am hoping you will all sign the e-petition calling for job guarantees for newly qualified midwives. Please go to:-

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/jobsformidwives

and show your support.

Remember, it may be your wife, girlfriend, daughter, etc., who is in need of the support of a midwife!!

Best wishes

Carole J

Guest salty_monk

I signed it too..... It would have been a much better post if it came from Ian :lol: I was waiting for the punchline all the way through!! :D

Good luck with it... shall I give you a call when any of my friends pop?? :lol:

Have a look at this http://www.mamamio.co.uk the missus we kill me if I don't get her a plug in. Apparently it works.....

Dan :)

Remember, it may be your wife, girlfriend, daughter, etc., who is in need of the support of a midwife!!

Yes, are you likely to be in Coventry around the 8th November??? :D My girlfriend's first one (my second)

....Signed up.... :good:

Trev

Guest peter2b2002

even though my wife and i don't have kids , we think it's a total waste not giving newly qualified medical staff jobs when the health service is so short of english staff

pete2b

Guest Feek

Signed! :D

(My wife is a midwife too - I'll ask if there any opportunities she knows about - she's always busy!! :o )

Cheers,

Feek.

Hi everyone

Firstly, thanks to all those who made our annual trip to Stoneleigh such a great laugh. Now perhaps I can ask you all a small favour?

Some of you are aware that I recently qualified as a midwife. Those of you who know this are probably also aware that so far, my colleagues and I have been offered only bank work by our Trust. In fact since qualifying 2 months ago, I have not yet worked as a midwife.

Now I don't think that this is right, and I hope that you all think so too. So, for that reason I am hoping you will all sign the e-petition calling for job guarantees for newly qualified midwives. Please go to:-

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/jobsformidwives

and show your support.

Best wishes

Carole J

signed, good luck Edited by george g.

Guest chris n's missus

have just put my signature on the dotted line (so to speak) :D

my midwife was a saint when i had my tasha - not only did she keep me sane when i thought the end was nigh, but she also kept my evil ex hub :fool: on his toes and even had him thrown out of the room once. when she read my birth plan (the official version that the evil ex wanted) she did her very best to do the opposite, and it worked. i'll never forget his face, and its a tale i'll treasure for as long as i live. long live the midwives :angel: