Guest graham.g

Guest graham.g

Just like to introduce myself to the rhocar community,I was at Stoneleigh the other week and met a few hoody's, all very nice people thanks.

Ken Brough bought my f27 and he is coming along nicely with it ,If he keeps it up it will be on the road in no time..

I am going to Newark next month to have another look at the Zero 7, does anyone know the full kit contents. If it's the same as the old lightweight then it looks really good value for money and I may order one later this year if I can find some time to build one.

Thanks GRAHAM

Guest chris brown

Graham

Welcome to the site and to RHOCaR as for Kenny he had better be getting along with the F27 as he is booked on the ferry on the 11th of June for the trip down to Le Mans (no pressure then Kenny) :lol:

Guest graham.g
:) thanks for info. will find out at newark exactly what you get for your money.but looking good for a build next year Edited by white 007

Guest graham.g

thanks ballin,,yes its not bad nick ,I'm currently doing a bit of work on it mainly brakes and pondering what to do to the dilapidated interior .her is a better pic if i can post it

rs1600i2.JPG

Edited by white 007