Grrrrrrrrrr I Need

Guest sim

Guest chris brown
nice carpet Rich

pete2b

Now we know where he got the idea for his radiator grill. And stupid me thought it was a chequered flag. :fool:

• 2 weeks later...

Picked some tube and mounts up from gbs been down to machine mart got me a nice new shiny red mig got my mate to pop over and weld it up for me (meant me missing newark tho :( oh well i try make it to donnington) so now the chassis is back to how it should be floor back in and gearbox fastened in so looks like i can start fitting the inner panels when my fingers heal dropped the jack on them hurt like hell maybe broke at least the jacks still in one piece even after throwing it half way down the garden.

I'd just like to thank all you guys for the help and info you gave me without it i wouldn't have known where to start

cheers

si

Guest timswait

Best go to hospital and get it set properly (the finger I mean, not the jack!). My mate hurt his finger playing football, didn't think it was broken but went to get it X rayed just in case. It turned out it was broken. He had also broken 5 other bones in his hand at other times in the past, but never bothered going to hospital so hadn't realised! :o

Good news on the chassis though! :D

Picked some tube and mounts up from gbs been down to machine mart got me a nice new shiny red mig got my mate to pop over and weld it up for me (meant me missing newark tho :( oh well i try make it to donnington) so now the chassis is back to how it should be floor back in and gearbox fastened in so looks like i can start fitting the inner panels when my fingers heal dropped the jack on them hurt like hell maybe broke at least the jacks still in one piece even after throwing it half way down the garden.

I'd just like to thank all you guys for the help and info you gave me without it i wouldn't have known where to start

cheers

si