Rear Disc Conversion

steve_wilson

hi all,

i'm doing a rear disc conversion on my hood and i'm having trouble finding the rear discs and calipers to fit.

Does anyone have any that they thnik will fit, as i'm not sure which will or won't.

beer tokens waiting

Thanks, Steve (York)

Guest gordon_macnab

Just get the rear discs for a Xr4x4 Sierra from your local motor factors , calipers can be from any sierra (with rear discs) or granada/scorpio.

hi gordon

thats very much for your input, have you done the conversion yourself? isthere anything else that i will need while i am at the scrapyard?

Thanks ^_^

I ended up swapping the complete rear axle from a 4x4 Cosworth with LSD, ( was a very lucky find)pretty simple really a very straight forward swap, shortening the hand-brake was the biggest issue and that was not that bad, check the mods page on the following.

Good luck!

www.greenies-garage.piczo.com

Greenie :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Guest chris brown
hi gordon

thats very much for your input, have you done the conversion yourself? isthere anything else that i will need while i am at the scrapyard?

Thanks ^_^

Here is the instructions and info on what you will want http://nw.rhocar.org/reardiscs.htm. The whole site is well worth keeping as a favorite this is the front page it is packed with useful info.