Dam Busters

Guest timswait

Guest TerryBarry

Maybe if Mel plays the part of Guy it'll be an Australian Labrador and therefore "Digger"

The original was on Channel 4 quite recently

Guest chris brown
Interesting:

Dam Busters

I used to love the black and white film as a kid, I wonder if this will be any good. I wonder what they'll call Guy Gibson's dog!

You leave old Blackie alone. :yahoo: A mate of mine was tasked with digging him up from outside 4 hanger at RAF Scampton and reburying him again by the main gates. But never found as much as a bit of bone so filled a box with soil and it was burred by the main gates with lots of high ranking officers plus local dignitaries and the local press in attendance. :rofl:

yeah i saw the film on channel 4 this sunday just gone

the PC brigade had been at the sound track and never once was the dog called by his name - it was either missed out or he was called 'Boy'

the signature pic below is taken next to Derwent reservoir below Howden dam off the A57 between Glossop ans Sheffield where they practiced for the mission

Steve

Guest Bazwaz
the signature pic below is taken next to Derwent reservoir below Howden dam off the A57 between Glossop ans Sheffield where they practiced for the mission

Steve

That explains all those holes in the wall. :D

Barry