Warwick, Worcester, And Westmids Run Out

Guest keith12

Guest keith12

On Saturday the 18th of August we are going on a trek into the peak district taking in derbyshire on the way. We aim to meet at the royal Redgate Pub on the A5, A444 junction back of Nuneaton at 10 AM prompt.

Heading off into Burton and Derbyshire along the A444, and A449 I think we take in Matlock as well still heading north into the peak district towards snake pass and wood head for lunch at the fox house pub round about 1.30 to 2 pm.

I must apologise if my route is a bit backwards but i didn't plan it and it was crudely written down as i was talking on the phone to the area sec who in turn apologises for his lack of getting to a computer to do this properly, anyway the general gist is to head north from the west mids into the peak district.

There as been some interest from our area members about a run out so hopefully we can improve on our last one.

Also if there is anybody else who would like to tag along especially the Northmids and Staffs can you let me know of a meeting place along the way where we can join up and make a great day of it, as this year the weather as spoilt most of the weekends so i bet there is a lot of hoodies dieing to get out and let rip.

PS if the weather is crap we are still going in our tin tops, can't spend another weekend stuck in!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Guest keith12
I'm not working so I'll do my best to get there, looking forward to it!!

Rich

At the moment there are definatly 3 of us so far (the same 3 from the last run out) but its looking good

Guest Ace Fettler

I might be interested, the westy hasnt had a decent run out for ages. Its our area meet on Sunday so I will see if i can find somebody to keep me company :)

Richard

I can't make the whole run which is a shame but as the Royal Redgate is 10 mins away (and in Leicestershire.....just!!!!!!!), I'll probably come down, have a quick tyre kick, convoy up to the M42 on the A444 with you and then turn back for home.

Andy

Guest keith12
I can't make the whole run which is a shame but as the Royal Redgate is 10 mins away (and in Leicestershire.....just!!!!!!!), I'll probably come down, have a quick tyre kick, convoy up to the M42 on the A444 with you and then turn back for home.

Andy

All going well should see you there, maybe get a group photo and our area sec can do an article for the mag. :D :D

Guest keith12
Hi, is it this FOX HOUSE, if so, I may meet you there just to say hi, with an excuse for a run out :D

Nick

I think so but I will let you know for sure when i speak to the area sec, hopefully some more from your neck of the woods may join us. :D

Guest allenr03

Come on guys, I know there are loads of members in our area, the weather seems to be on our side right now and this is a great chance for a run out - lets make it the best turn out the mids have ever seen and terrorise the peak district!! In a nice way :D

Rich