Hood Insurance

Guest red7

Who's offering the best insurance deal at the moment for 2L Hood?

my 2b 1.6 pinto is insured through osborne and sons for £202 fully comp limited to 5000 miles which i thought was pretty good as iam 26 with no no-claims and haven't got a second vehicle in my name. i can also drive 3rd party with this policy on other vehicles.

hope that helps

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi Steve

Did ours a few months ago with adrian flux £98.00 Fully comp.

That was with RHOCAR discount, agreed value but 3K mileage restriction.

Only time being old seems to be an advantage.

Ian J

Guest little fella

Im with osborne & sons on a 2b 2ltr ive got 11 points 6for speeding and 5 for careless driving ive insured my partner aswell and it cost me £360 fully comp retricted to 3000 miles a year. this was an excellent deal compared to other company's or that includes full recovery as well :D

I just renewed with osborne & sons. 2ltr S7 £137.00 all in. fully comp limited to 5000 miles :D with 1 years NCB as the last lot it was insured with ripped me off with the NCB on a agreed value policy as I wouldnt renew with them :aggressive: :ph34r: So they were told to stick it where the sun dont shine ;)

I've been quoted £204.88 fron Roadsure. That's 53yrs old driver, 3000 miles, agreed value, but includes such items as: Lost Key Cover £15 and £50 breakdown cover.

Guest red hornet
I've been quoted £204.88 fron Roadsure. That's 53yrs old driver, 3000 miles, agreed value, but includes such items as: Lost Key Cover £15 and £50 breakdown cover.

Hi there I insured with adian flux £150.00, thats with breakdown Insurance, 5000 limited milage, agreed value, but with 5 yrs no claims Ian. :D