Gbs Parts

Guest Takumi

Guest Takumi

hi all,

Still waiting on the 4-1 s/s exhaust form GBS/Kitpartsdirect.. which was paid for on the 7th March! and it was being sold as if it were a stock item.. see link

The last thing I was told was about a week ago now, saying they should have the tooling on monday (31/3) and be able to have exhaust finished by the end of the week..

So far nout..

If he had stated that they didn't have any tooling, until they had sold enough exhausts to buy the tooling.. then that would have been fine, but no. They, and I mean RJHALL, think its better customer service to mislead people, take their money and then not deliver the goods..

Anyone else noticed this appalling customer service in recent months..?

:help:

tak

Guest craig030774

i ordered a inlet manifold from them on friday and received it on wednesday very happy with it

and it is on now wow it sounds great

Guest Takumi

Seems like its just the exhausts they can't make anymore.. I've noticed they've stopped selling them on ebay :) surprise surprise.. I wonder how long they will take to finish them..

Glad you got what you paid for :) have fun..

Guest stuart_

Hi, i had an issue with locost, GBS/Kitpartsdirect, when i ordered a vicky green loom from them, and after two weeks they said they will make it themselves as there is a 5 week waiting list, so then two more weeks and still had not truned up, after 5 weeks it came but with out no instructions, and all the wires and different to the vicky green loom.