Gbs Inlet Manifold For Pinto To Bike Carb

Guest craig030774

Guest craig030774

hi got gbs inlet manifold and am really pleased with it fits a treat, my carbs are from a honda cbr 600 jetted to 1.75 and they had a jig made to manufacture the manifold for the 900 fireblade, but after a quick measure and a chat on the phone one was winging its way to me

Guest RJHALL

Stuart

we make the plates our self to fit straight on the the carbs we can do them blank as well for other types the carbs, we have also got the air cleaners to fit as well

Richard

Guest craig030774

looks to be made out of mild steel but was painted poss powder coated

there are some vaccuum take off one big one between 2 and 3 and some small ones that link all 4 carbs up not been out in it yet though

Guest craig030774

just took it out for 1st quick spin jesus wow so smooth and damn quick too, only problem is pie where i took servo from don't suck enough so did not have much braking force so going to drill 4 and tap 5mm holes into manifold and run 4 pipes to a vacuum chamber so that can take servo from there and dizzy, this will also allow me to balance the carbs.

anybody got dimensions for the brake push rod to do away with the servo if need be

cheers

craig

just took it out for 1st quick spin jesus wow so smooth and damn quick too, only problem is pie where i took servo from don't suck enough so did not have much braking force so going to drill 4 and tap 5mm holes into manifold and run 4 pipes to a vacuum chamber so that can take servo from there and dizzy, this will also allow me to balance the carbs.

anybody got dimensions for the brake push rod to do away with the servo if need be

cheers

craig

You want to be carefull about linking all you carbs together like that as it will affect the mixtures in each carb as it sucks air in from the adjacent carbs on the suck part of the stroke. In my hood I have 4 one way valves before all the bits are linked together with T pieces.

Guest Ian & Carole

Craig

Bin the servo, much nicer feel without it.

Tiger racing do the push rod for less than a tenner, if you ring them they will dispatch next post.

By the time you have found the rod and machined it, it's not a lot cheaper.

Ian J

Guest klaxon

Looking at Richard's back plate. Does that vent pipe HAVE to go into the air filter, mine is just vented to the outside. Do I need to alter it?