Lightweight Sva Fail

Guest dandan

hi

re the mods to dans. they are the same as mine the photos and a good look at the car showed him that.

he was more than happy to pass the car structually, my cock up on the light , we did discuss movind it but it got left.

a restrisctor and a stainless steel pan scourer in the bottom of the 4 branch seems to have made it quieter

eric regarding no 4

at the moment still putting the jago back together, its had a full strip down new clutch and dissy new floor complete repaint , engine box back in and body back on , so a tad busy to start no4 ,but i have been thinking about it!

bike engined hibrid lightweight with a steel rear end ie rear of a zero grafted onto a lightweight mono. for poss track use ,

cos we cant easily change diffs with the conventional lightweight i thought this might be an anser to that prob ,

regards graham

Well done Graham and Dan it looks so good too! surprised how much difference the filters make.

Peter

hi peter

so were we ! the mot was nice and low on co , dan fitted the new filter a week ago and we didnt think any more about it ,

first test is co and failed badly , couldnt understand it , got part way through next bit of test and figured out the difference from the mot , could only be the filter , i poped home and got the socks and retested it and well under on co .

both pipercross but the socks dont have the steel mesh that the bigger one has , so i can only put it down to that.

regards graham

Guest Tickton Paul

Hi Graham

Great news, glad that you have managed to get that old Lightweight chasis of mine on the road, well you will have on Thursday. With your proven strengthening mods we should start to see a few more passing SVA and appearing at the shows.

Paul

perhaps i ought to change the title to

lightweight passes sva whoooooooho

just have to sort out the regestration as its insured and nearly ready for the road.

cheers stephen

still trying to find a venue that will have us .

the ones i have approached are reluctant cos we have a bit of a chav type prob re the corsa brigade round here.

difficult to convince we are not going to be doing doughnuts in the car park.

but still trying .

regards graham