Finished My Latest Project....

Guest salty_monk

Guest salty_monk

Thought I'd post some pics. Needs a vac synch but otherwise pretty much done. It did it's first run since 1982 today! Just put about 20 miles on it.

IMGP4667.jpg

IMGP4677.jpg

th_IMGP4664.jpg

Sounds good too (ignore the puffs... this was about 5mins after it had been started for the first time in years :D )

I had this one stripped to just an engine & frame & rebuilt it from there.

More pics here: http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y247/salty_monk/Suzuki/

Dan :)

Nice job done eh , you are certainly in the right place for bike rideing so ride safe and watch out for those plonkers in cars :D

Everyone should have a bike to ride ,(i've got 3 ) should be made compulsory before you are allowed anywhere near a car .

Mike

Guest erichetherington

Must be terrible for you having to live with all that sunshine. I really can't understand why you don't come back home for about six months of the year say October to March just to cool off a bit :D

Ride safe

Guest salty_monk

I read a study... doesn't matter what you wear or colour of your bike but a bright yellow or bright orange solid colour lid makes a huge difference to being visible to drivers on the road....

Must be a good thing.

Been cold this year... had to wear a jumper past February, that sort of thing :lol: nice & hot now though!

Dan :)

Guest salty_monk

:lol: something like that.... :wub:

Just picked up another one to "flip" on Saturday.. 1400cc V twin "intruder". Should turn a nice profit. Hadn't moved in a while, needed the clutch bled was the reason it got parked!

Dan :D