Dolomite Sprint Wheels

Guest sneintonmatt

Guest sneintonmatt

been informed by my father that dolly sprint alloys wont fit onto the ford hubs but that there might well be an adapter to allow fitting does anyone know anything about this or preferably where i could get one?

also are dolly gauges ok to pass sva?

Guest Bazwaz

I don't know about the wheels but i'm pretty sure that the gauges will have to be recessed into the dash so they fit flush as the bezels aren't the correct radius.

Barry

Guest sneintonmatt
An early S7 may be dolomite based. Are you sure it doesn't have dolomite based axles which the dolly sprint wheels would fit fine? Photo of front suspension uprights would help and you can view car types on the NW Hoodies web site.here

Nigel

sadly it is def ford based, would love to fit sprint alloys as i have a good set and really like the look of them, will hunt about for an adaptor see what i can find, well i also have at least one set of dolly gauges so may well fit them after sva to avoid problems, might even have two or thee sets about will have to investigate