Bookings For Le Mans 2009

Guest chris brown

• 3 weeks later...
Guest erichetherington

Hi Chris,

As I'm not coming to Stafford have you got a postage price yet, I'd like 2 one white extra large polo and one polo small (I'm guessing) for Dial Dave.

Thanks

Eric

Guest chris brown
Hi Chris,

As I'm not coming to Stafford have you got a postage price yet, I'd like 2 one white extra large polo and one polo small (I'm guessing) for Dial Dave.

Thanks

Eric

I haven’t done as yet Eric but will do after Stafford. Can’t do it this week as I'm away on exercise with the MOD police and the army.

• 2 weeks later...

I know what you are all thinking "the 2008 race hasn’t taken place yet" and you would be correct. But within the next 2 to 3 weeks most of the camping sites will be fully booked. So I have just sent our application for tickets off to the ACO

So if you fancy a week with good company and lots to see and do plus attend the best race of the year O’ and have the odd beer. If you are quick you could be 2nd on the list (after Eric).

Hi Chris, Please put me down for one camping pass please. See you soon, Kev.

• 4 months later...
Guest chris brown

Hi All

Well we have some good news and some not so good.

I have received today from the ACO conformation of our tickets. Unfortunately it is not the site I asked for in fact it isn’t the 2nd or 3rd choice either. It is a new site “Dairon” which looks to be a fair trek from the pits/village areas. I really don’t know why the ACO asks for your choice of camp site when they never give you what you ask for. The only saving grace is that we should be able to do it for the same price as last year but will let you know on this as soon as I get my Barclaycard bill and find out what sort of exchange rate we get.

Chris

Guest graham.g

Looks like I'll need to find a place to strap my folding bike onto the Indy.

Dont think there's showers there. I think Kenny should charge for his shower setup :D

Graham