Sva Proof Of Amature Build

Snapperpaul

Recieved the paperwork for proof of amature build from VOSA today and promptly sent off 11 sheets of A4 with 6 photos on each but only have my feet in a few of them.

Also sent off 13 A4 sheets of reciepts and a copy of V5c as proof that the Kit Car is made from a single donor

Waiting for the next step.

Note to others in build take photos of all major steps, it will help.

I felt that i could have done a lot more photos throughout the build

Paul,

It looks like progress..

I think Amateur build status was something they needed to do.But maybe age related plates are now, not such a good idea.

I have just had an arguement with "the AA" . I wish i had gone for a Q plate now. It would appear that DVLA or VOSA have put my 2003 registered 2B in the system as "being built using 1990 major modules" car ( which it is) ---so the AA now says that my Hood is too old and unreliable !! to cover for European breakdown,,, but as I had had cover from them for UK Homestart and had not used it they could do me a special deal --£75 for the week !!..---BANG!! . Wont renew this year then.

Good Luck

Graham B

I was asked for 'proof of armature build' as well, I printed out my build diary and posted that off to them. They just want to be sure that you haven't bought a professionally built car so that someone isn't manufacturer them and not declaring themselves as a car manufacturer.

Amature build status approved :D :D :D :D

Photos and reciepts landed on VOSA's desk Monday morning and were returned this morning, super quick turnround, now waiting for Norwich SVA :o

Got a trailer just need a tow car :huh:

Guest gavinc

let me know the date..

and i will see what i can do.

just had a tracker fitted to the works van (today!!)

but will tow it for you if i can...

Photos and reciepts landed on VOSA's desk Monday morning and were returned this morning, super quick turnround, now waiting for Norwich SVA :o

Guest scottie686

Paul,

How come you're SVA'ing in Norwich?? I sent my SVA and DVLA docs off this morning!! Let the games begin!!

Scott.