Mcdonalds Isn't The Only Place With A Big Mac!

Guest scottie686

Guest scottie686

Got a last minute retest this morning and my zero has passed it's SVA!! I'm like a kid in a sweet shop! Permenant grin on my face!! The examiner was on it for all of 10 mins!!! Just sitting in the DVLA hoping to get my reg.!!

Scott

Got a last minute retest this morning and my zero has passed it's SVA!! I'm like a kid in a sweet shop! Permenant grin on my face!! The examiner was on it for all of 10 mins!!! Just sitting in the DVLA hoping to get my reg.!!

Scott

Well Done Scott.

Well done, to quote another advert "Pleasure you can't measure" :D

Try to take your time fixing your plates, I was so excited that they got fixed on a bit wonky!

Sean

Guest scottie686
Well Done :yahoo:

Still at the DVLA?......................

I tell you what, DVLA Chelmsford have really pulled their fingers out! They are now located in a new building and I wandered in and sat straight with someone! Didn't even get a ticket for queing!

I had my DVLA build up inspection done about a month before SVA and sat down with my MAC and cert of motor ins and said I would like a new registration pls. The young lad behind the counter (I think was still in the bar from the night before) said he would need to refer to his manager and toddled off round the corner. 10 mins later he called me over with my new reg, org docs and new tax disc!! So stopped off on the way home, got me plates and fitted them at lunch!!

Scott