Anyone Fly Kites?

Mat-Moo

Guest Nigel Novice

Good fun isnt it :D I have 3 - 1.8 and 3.6 HQ Beamers plus a 4.0 Peter Lynn also a Peter Lynn Buggy, trolling along along with yer bum an inch off the deck with no brakes - akin to driving a Hood spose :rolleyes:

business for me is very slow

I'm in IT too - sitting on my hands waiting to be made redundant again...................

All the work for me seems to be in Holland at the moment - Ho Hum

Good luck finding some :nea:

I need to check my household contents insurance for "Public liability" first. Looked at a few of the kit groups on the net and public liability insurance seems a must (Guess if you ride into someone doing 20+mph you need some cover!). But if you do have something lying around, I'd be happy to borrow it to see if I can break my neck.

Was amazed at the pull this little 2.2m has, any bigger I'd of flown home, and my superman t-shirt would of been for real! Seems my Home contents insurance does cover public liability, but I need to call and check what it extends to as some of these companies can be a bit funny. Can't wait till I can afford something bigger!

Guest Nigel Novice

You ought to try a 4 line kite, they have a bit more control and different characteristics some give lift for the board riders (wet or dry), some just pull (buggies) and you can hold them in position using the brake lines, mind the beamers can lift been out the buggy a few times :huh: