Cortina Iv Indicator Stalk

BigLee

I need a new indicator/headlight stalk from a Cortina MK 4. I don't suppose anyone has such a thing. I've got watches on ebay. May end up changing to universal stalks but quite a bit a wiring. If I could get one it's a straight plug in replacement.

Or any tips where I could get one??

cheers Lee

I need a new indicator/headlight stalk from a Cortina MK 4. I don't suppose anyone has such a thing. I've got watches on ebay. May end up changing to universal stalks but quite a bit a wiring. If I could get one it's a straight plug in replacement.

Any chance of suppling a picture? I have several cortina parts over my dads garage and some stalks but I can't say what they are off. A picture would help me compare.

Thanks for the links Robin - Not sure why my search for "Cortina Indicator" didn't pick that up.

Nicko - here's a piccy. mine looks just like this.

post-853-1222334795_thumb.jpg.

Nick, Appreciate you having a look before I buy one off Ebay. Beer tokens for members is better than ebay sellers!!!

Cheers All Lee

[

Nick, Appreciate you having a look before I buy one off Ebay. Beer tokens for members is better than ebay sellers!!!

I think you mean me. I'll take a look over the weekend and let you know what I find.

Martin.

Oops - yes Martin I do mean you - Apologies.

Thanks for having a look. Lee

Hi. I'm sorry I went and took a look today and I don't have the one that you wanted, only the opposite side with the wipers and lights on it.

Sorry again.

Martin.