Any Sheffielder's Or Close To....

Guest MarkB

hi all, i have just bought myself a part built 2001 2b+, ebay cheap buyi have spent the afternoon identifying where certain panels go and also ripping out the obscene wiring loom that the previous owner stated "just needs a tidy", i have come across a few panel fitting worries, a found the solutions to a couple of problems on the site, but, i still need to satisfy my mind on a few other bits..... anyway, cutting to the chase, are there any sheffield hood owners that wouldn't mind a bemused fella having a good look and few pics of their cars?

I will travel to wherever, alternativly if anyone local wants a free MOT in exchange for me having a good look round their motor, i manage a garage/testing station, in the attercliffe area of Sheffield.

Thanks in Advance

Mark

Edited by Mark B

Guest solcol

Hi Mark,

Welcome to a great site.

Im a mile from J28 on the M1 if that helps. About 20-30 mins down the M1 from Sheffield.

Ive got a 2B with a 2L pinto, SVAed 2005, didnt build it myself but had most of it in bits and rebuilt.

There is a monthly meet your way, have a look in the events section I think, that might be a good time to see several cars.

Cheers

Colin

Guest Dan_Beeston

I'm an ex-sheffielder (City Road area), but now live in deepest darkest Midlandcestershire..........

I know there are a few guys on here from Sheffield though, Timswait I think?, is Nishka or Takumi from up there? to early in the morning for me to remember clearly! :p

Thanks for all the kind offers,

I've sent nick my number, so hopefully i will be cooking on gas as far as the panels go, standby for plenty more questions tho ;)

Guest timswait
I'm an ex-sheffielder (City Road area), but now live in deepest darkest Midlandcestershire..........

I know there are a few guys on here from Sheffield though, Timswait I think?, is Nishka or Takumi from up there? to early in the morning for me to remember clearly! :p

It's me! I live in Upperthorpe, you can drop by for a look if you like. Mine's also a 2001 2B+, not the tidiest car you'll see, but then it has done 34k miles since then! There's also Andy (Grim) who lives in Eccelessal Road area.

Guest mower man

Hi ,not in Sheffeild butclose in Worksop ,running an early mono car but have found most HOOD probs are similar ,give me ring hope I can help MOWER MAN P.S. or send me a p.m

There's also Andy (Grim) who lives in Eccelessal Road area.

Yep, i'm here. I work over by the m1 (until i get made redundant soon), i have a 2000 2b+ with a wishbone conversion.