Club Expansion

Guest gdc

I also have access to a vinyl cutter and sublimation printer, I would be happy to give some time to help with production.

What we need now is some final designs to get started. Vinyl cutting would be the quickest and cheapest route, however for a proper 'plate' printing on polyester coated brushed aluminium looks very effective, however without the kit cutting out neatly can be time consuming. Anyone got die cutting kit?

Sean

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qwerty_100
I also have access to a vinyl cutter and sublimation printer, I would be happy to give some time to help with production.

What we need now is some final designs to get started. Vinyl cutting would be the quickest and cheapest route, however for a proper 'plate' printing on polyester coated brushed aluminium looks very effective, however without the kit cutting out neatly can be time consuming. Anyone got die cutting kit?

Sean

I would like a nice plate to go on the back of the hood but a sticker to put in the window of the tin top as I am a service engineer and do about 35-40k miles per year all over the uk its good free advertisement in my book great idea Graham and as in true Hoodie style all the chap/chapeses are willing to help so lets make a plan and go for it.

i think the plate for the hood and sticker for the vans, for me would be my choice .

anyone good with crayons and could design them ?

or as said before continue to use the rhsc sticker and mayby for those who want them a plate .

thanks for the great no of replies.

graham

like the idea of a logo for the rollbar

( tried to sell the space to the company I work for without success - may be the way I 'excluded' the boss at the last karting session.. - don't think there will be any more )

like the idea of a logo for the rollbar

( tried to sell the space to the company I work for without success - may be the way I 'excluded' the boss at the last karting session.. - don't think there will be any more )

i have cobra hoops so that wouldnt work for me anything wrong with the 3 ideas ?

Guest qwerty_100
Would love to expand the reach of this fabulous club, but don't ask me to put a sticker on my car! sticker = tosser! more like "if you can catch me why not buy one!"

Tony

there,s allways one????????????

Guest chris brown

Most who have done the Le Mans trip in the last 3 years have had stickers on there roll bar and RHOCaR GB stickers. Yes they do advertise the club well so I'm with whatever you decide Graham. I do like the idea of a round one to hide the patch where the filler used to be. Well at least on those cars where owners got fed up with dripping fuel in.

Tony

Sorry you feel that way but I suspect you will be in a minority (maybe of one)

Guest qwerty_100
Most who have done the Le Mans trip in the last 3 years have had stickers on there roll bar and RHOCaR GB stickers. Yes they do advertise the club well so I'm with whatever you decide Graham. I do like the idea of a round one to hide the patch where the filler used to be. Well at least on those cars where owners got fed up with dripping fuel in.

Tony

Sorry you feel that way but I suspect you will be in a minority (maybe of one)

As I said great Idea Graham so who do I pay and I agree with Chris I think Tony is on his own but lets not stop a really good thread that can only help to promote the club and forum. I,m not a printer but If I can help in any I will be only to glad. Kev

Well, this one is taking on a life all of its own in a very short time, great show of enthusiasm.

I still believe whatever we decide to go with needs to be large enough to be read while sat in traffic, whether it be a spare wheel cover sticker (no idea what percentage of you have covers), roll bar or body sticker(rear or side) or similar.

Small plaques may be good as a decoration for the dash or scuttle, but if we aiming to promote the club I don't think they would do the job while on the move - too small and hard to read, but feel free to disagree.

We need to come up with one or two definitive designs, I'm with Ian in liking Matt's effort and then get prices.

What is really great is all of you guys with access to vinyl cutters etc offering your services, beware we may take you up on those offers.

Area Secs, you will be getting lists of all your members in the near future, but at the moment I'm waiting for a lull in the memberships coming through the letterbox before I send the DB to Lee for a couple of weeks while he works his magic on it - unfortunately this is a no win situation as you guys and girls are eager for your lists, but members are even more eager for their membership packs.

Ian B, that sounds great I'll get some details to you.

Steve