Sva Fail

Guest WAXOFF

Well it failed yesterday at Nottingham nothing major one more clip required on one brake pipe, more cable ties needed on the front indicator wires, positive terminal on battery need's insulating. Few other bits just need clips on them to secure, all in all saturday afternoon will sort it then the re test.

Well done Richard,

Thats a pass.

Mike :D

P.S Did the bits arrive ?

They arrived a day to late but thanks to Bombhead i had a steering wheel pad in time, the Db level was below 101 more than it was above so he let that one slide. pm your address and i will send them back to you.

A big thank you to everyone that offered advice and bits, hopefully re test at the end of next week.

Guest phil's zero project
Well it failed yesterday at Nottingham nothing major one more clip required on one brake pipe, more cable ties needed on the front indicator wires, positive terminal on battery need's insulating. Few other bits just need clips on them to secure, all in all saturday afternoon will sort it then the re test.

thats sounds all right not much to worry about be happy if i get a to do list like that :D

• 2 weeks later...

Passed SVA on Monday (Beverley). Took full tool kit, foam sheet, tape, cable ties, coolant. Only needed 2 cable ties to secure hand brake adjusters (plus pliers to fix). At least it put some weight in car for brake test and peace of mind for first drive with fully rebuilt engine. Didn't take eye off temp gage all the way there.