Bonnet And Fuel Cap Sva.

Guest jusycom

Guest jusycom

Hi do i need to cover the sharpe bits on the top of my bonnet i.e louvres for sva and also do i need the unleaded insert in fuel pipe ,my engine is a 1992 model. thanks justin.

Guest chris brown
Hi do i need to cover the sharpe bits on the top of my bonnet i.e louvres for sva and also do i need the unleaded insert in fuel pipe ,my engine is a 1992 model. thanks justin.

You shouldn’t need to do anything with the bonnet as the louvers aim backwards but there is a tester somewhere that insists they are covered. As for the unleaded insert that is only needed if a cat is required i.e. post 95

Guest peter2b2002

as Chris said, bonnet louvres Ok as also fuel filler, but make sure the ally surround has a 5mm radius on it, mine failed even though it had a rubber surround,

good luck

peter2b

Guest jusycom

Thanks for that guys , think i will have to do somthing with aero cap that robinhood supplied seems pretty sharp around the outer part, maybe silicon ,what do you think. thanks justin.