Southern Hoods Easter Bbq,

Guest charlie

Guest charlie

Easter looks like a pretty hectic weekend for hoods everywhere, just to confirm our contribution Bobs BBQ this year

is on Easter Saturday, let us know if you can make it so that Silv can organise the grub which those who came

last year will know is brilliant, along with Easter eggs and plenty of room to camp over,throw in some good weather

a tour of the local lanes and village with plenty to keep the kids amused we are on target for up to 10 cars, hoods

mk, luego plus a local cobra and the chance of a visit from the first ever 1935/ish racing Riley,

Anyone traveling from the west country to Detling or elswhere can use us as a stopover sat /night.but bring a bottle

or can for lubrication and chill out, with the Southern Hoods the show starts at approx 12.00pm.see you there! for a hot lunch.

the venue is

North Lodge.

West Dean Road,

West Tytherley.

SP5 1QA.

01980 862778,

Aprox half way between Romsey and Salisbury,

(look for the "massive yellow markers")

Charlie.

We have 30 bodies booked in so far --- looking for replies from any more Hoods & friends who may wish to come --- especially Mac801123--Rob West--& the sparky from near Andover (who was bringing a bonfire barrel)--Vic & Wendy --- you're all welcome to come along on yer tod or with a partner/friend ---we just need to know numbers so we get enough burgers & bangers --- we promise it won't SNOW this year --- or blow a gale & break the tent pole. Regards Bob & Sylvia.

Guest rob west
We have 30 bodies booked in so far --- looking for replies from any more Hoods & friends who may wish to come --- especially Mac801123--Rob West--& the sparky from near Andover (who was bringing a bonfire barrel)--Vic & Wendy --- you're all welcome to come along on yer tod or with a partner/friend ---we just need to know numbers so we get enough burgers & bangers --- we promise it won't SNOW this year --- or blow a gale & break the tent pole. Regards Bob & Sylvia.

Hi Bob and Sylvia, huge disappointment! i am not able to make the bbq, i have to baby sit my friends dogs on sat and sun , they have been very kind to me of late so i cannot let them down. I will however be going to detling on monday, and also hope to make the run next weekend. Very sorry guys, enjoy and look forward to catching up soon,regards Rob West.