First Run

ragey

Yippee

just come back from my first run of the year sunny all the way didnt brake down a few little problems but apart from that had a great day.

I might have one little prob, going up a hill on duel carrige way thought I would pull up along side my mate and the wife would take a pic.

He was waving at me but not to say high he was trying to tell me about the speed camera we were passing through.

So I will have to see if I have been nabed, if I have it will be a dear photo.

Paul.

Yippee

just come back from my first run of the year sunny all the way didnt brake down a few little problems but apart from that had a great day.

I might have one little prob, going up a hill on duel carrige way thought I would pull up along side my mate and the wife would take a pic.

He was waving at me but not to say high he was trying to tell me about the speed camera we were passing through.

So I will have to see if I have been nabed, if I have it will be a dear photo.

Paul.

Lets hope not, that would be a bit of bad luck on a lovely day like today.

Mind you you would get that photo you were after :o

Guest Andrew M

I know how you feel, I too have got my car out of storage this weekend and driven it the 120 miles home, I did have to wave to my dad in the car behind to worn him of an up coming speed camera so he did not get flashed driving my tintop.

I have spent the last few hours making out this years wish list of jobs that I would like to get done.

Here is to another summers fun motoring B) B) :rolleyes: :D