Southern Hoods Next Meet,/

Guest charlie

Guest charlie

Just a reminder that the next meet is on tues next 9th June at the Sir John Barlycorn Jct 1m 27 Cadnam,7.30 pm,

anyone looking to do Castle Combe next SAT 6th June,as discused at the last meet suggested dep time

8.30 am from the Sir John, same route as the Haynes Museum,

Will have to forego the trip myself due to family probs but hope to make tues,

Malcolm

Had a word with Steve (big boss) a few days (weeks) ago ;I think you'll find this trip was cancelled due to lack of support; hope to be wrong, was looking forward to going to our old Formula Ford track.

Just to clarify Bob, the event is still on, but there will not be a club stand as we had no response to the 500 flyers in the last mag, the Southern Hoods run is a locally organised event. Steve Brice, who was the other contact on the flyers is still going.

Steve

Went to Castle Combe on Saturday;drafty but not enouth rain to fill an egg-cup;unlike Steve Brice who abandoned the trip after being flooded-out in Exeter. About 20 Caterhams,several Westfields & some other 7's I could not I.D amonst the hundreds of tin-tops on display or hammering round the track; but unfortunately not one Hood creation as we went in our Jeep -- Florin 1.8i SMS is still in the making.