Fag Butts

speedtripledan

In my first kit car I almost got killed by a flying double matress that flew off a Van wow that scary my friend never got back in with me after that, actually partly bounced over the car , if I had been in normal car easily would of wrote it off! small car and a big swerve just saved me!

A small scafold pole fell off a lorry once in front of me on the M1 went under my tintop with quiet a bang the kit would have been wrecked, had an mr2 bonnet land in front of me on the m25 he'd spun into the central res on the other side . One of brothers employees lost a 1/2 tonne hottub off the back of his lorry on the m25 in rush hr lucky for him no one hit it and the police found the straps hooks had broken so didn't charge him.

Having driven close to a million odd miles you do see some strange things on the roads.

Guest craig cowley

ive had half a brick get stuck beetween a loorries double wheels get thrown up to about 10 foot then come down on my tintop by this time my head was on the passenger seat waiting for the smashed screen huge bang sat back up to windscreen intact all this at about 60mph

got home to look at damage thinking it had hit the roof found a dent in the front window A frame and the seal of window ripped out at head hight 1 foot further left probaply would have killed me!!!! :huh:

on another occasion had a wheelbarrow come of the back of a pick up in front of me landed on its wheel and continued down middle lane before pulling shrply on to hard sholder and comming to a rest could not beleve my eyes :D

I've dodged a roll of carpet that fell out of a curtainsider with a damaged curtain when I was coming back from the Stafford show in a monsoon - it took me miles to get him to stop (with the hood and sidescreens on, so no hand signals and a wagon driver that ignores all lights and horns, it aint easy).

Jim and a few of the other North-West Hoodies will probably remember our little winter, tops-down convoy that had to overtake a gritter on the motorway some time back - shortly after that, we left the motorway and it hailed on us!

SteveW

Edited by Steve Walker