Fag Butts

speedtripledan

I was out for a drive the other day when a nice smoking driver throw his lit fag butt out of the window of his tintop unknowing to me it landed in my footwell !! that could have easy caught fire on the carpet.

next time you might get one of these :vava:

Apparently its a common cause of lorry fires on motorways.

Any smokers out there spare a thought for us open top sports car drivers.

Dan

Guest Hell on Wheels

I have moaned about this sooooo many times driving in both the kit and the mx-5! Mind you, I had to avoid a girl being sick over the side of the footbridge to the station, good job I saw it coming and changed lanes! :o

Guest sritony

Um ok i'll count myself lucky I only got very badly sunburned (first summer's day in a car with no roof) lesson learnt

so now gotta look out for not getting burnt, fag butts and girls been sick on me ummmmmmmmmm

Guest bimboone

i used to have a nissan pick up with a plastic rear cover some prat on the motorway threw a fab out and it landed on the back and caught fire if it was not for the quick thinking of another motorist i would have gone up in flames.

I hate to see people littering but the best one I've seen is as I was passing a car on the motorway I saw the driver rolling his window down and seeing that he had a fag on, I knew he was going to throw it out of the window. Now I'm not sure if the sidedraught of my van being alongside caused it but as he thew the butt end out of the window, it promptly blew back in behind him onto his jacket on the back seat - priceless.

For a couple of seconds he wasn't sure where it went but when he realised he was frantically pulling over onto the hard shoulder to retrieve it - what a tosser.

I hate to see people littering but the best one I've seen is as I was passing a car on the motorway I saw the driver rolling his window down and seeing that he had a fag on, I knew he was going to throw it out of the window. Now I'm not sure if the sidedraught of my van being alongside caused it but as he thew the butt end out of the window, it promptly blew back in behind him onto his jacket on the back seat - priceless.

For a couple of seconds he wasn't sure where it went but when he realised he was frantically pulling over onto the hard shoulder to retrieve it - what a tosser.

:D

Guest sritony

:D

or you could do a Only fools and horses when he forgets to wind the window down haha!

But I need to watch out for soooooooooo much now

Guest sritony

In my first kit car I almost got killed by a flying double matress that flew off a Van wow that scary my friend never got back in with me after that, actually partly bounced over the car , if I had been in normal car easily would of wrote it off! small car and a big swerve just saved me!