Bikes V 7's

speedtripledan

sooner or later a biker is going to fall off trying to keep up through the twistys they just don't seem to understand how well a decent sports car can brake and handle.

I was out today when the usual biker caught up hanging right off my tail "dab of my brakes and he would have been off" i was on the back roads cruising so i nailed it for a bit through the twistys round a roundabout etc about 2 miles, later on the streighter bit the bike caught up as i had stayed at the limit he overtook and gave me a one fingered salute, nice

If you can do this in 2B what must a csr260 caterham be like ????

Point was why the middle finger ?? What a twonk!! if you hadn't been 6ft off my tail i would't have booted it.

Guest SEgan

Depends on the bike! A mate of mine just bought one of these........................

Duc_Bike.jpg

We went for a bit of a play on a sunny day and I have got to admit when he put the hammer down I was nowhere near him :mellow: .

Didn't mind too much though with twin carbon exhausts it sounded fantastic everytime he passed me. :D

its not the bike its the rider most of them can't ride for toffee (former rider) i go to matlock bath and look at the bikes the truth is in the tyres most of them have nice shiny bits a good inch from the edge yet that rider will tell you he knee downs :D he prob took an angle grinder to his knee sliders not tarmac.

Its just corners that bikes struggle on compared to 7''s streight line and its ta ta my last bike would pull a ton before my 2b got to 60....

its all good fun though till ya crash or fall off (done both) 7 didn't hurt bike did :o

I like a scratch when I'm out on the bike and on a few occassions have had some fun with cars.

Always give a wave as I pass them though ;)

As for my tyres.... Hummmm, no unused rubber at the edges of my boots. That would be a waste of money and my Mummy told me that was wrong. :D