Sva Q's

Guest Lew

Hi all,

just about to put my exmo through the sva/iva test and have a couple of questions;

Does anyone know where i can find bolt head/nut covers?...i am told i have to cover all exsposed edges and i have lots of exposed bolt heads/nuts ranging in sizes.

Secondly, does it matter that i only have one seat at the moment or are two required?

Would really appreciate the help, pics of the beast are to come...if i can only work out how.

Lew

Guest robert elms

Hi try going on car builder solutions there link is on the main rhocar page they have all sorts of stuff got mine from them not sure about the seats why not just fit the other seat . :D

Guest mcramsay

www.rallydesign.com - if you go on there online shop they have a kit car section which stocks a range of bolt and thread covers! haha dont be lazy fit your other seat! not worth getting a fail on something like that!

or just use some self amalgamating tape on any sharp edges - much easier and cheaper

You can no longer use self amalgamating tape as it isn't designed for that purpose.

Only covers or trim designed to cover something up is allowed.

Hope this helps.

Dave

Thanks all, got the bolt covers on order...shouldn't be long now.

I would fit the other seat but i dont have one. I have been hearing that my seat may possibly fail because it does not have holes in the back for the seatbelt to pass through.

Therefore i was going to see if it passes before investing in another. Thats if i can put it throught the test with just one seat.

Lew

ps: would really like to show you all the car, how do i get images on the website...i've tried zipping pics but they're still too large.

Open your required picture in Paint (in the accesories section of windows) and use the image stretch and skew feature and chose the percentage you want. For my 9meg camera pictures I chose 30% and that seems to bring them dwon to a sensible size and then just attach them to your post. If I can do it, anyone can! :D