Boys In Hoods Summer Issue

stevedohc2b

Okay,

Have mangaged to upgrade my account. Bit confused why as up until recently was showing as Rhocar member....any ideas any one??? :cray:

Also still does not answer why I'm not getting club info sent through?? :help: :help:

Hi,

Been reading that the latest mag has been sent over a week ago. Still not seen my copy? Anyone else not had their issue yet? :unknw:

Our posties aren't the quickest at best of times, but would have thought I should have seen it by now?

OK guys, just been having a look at this.

Terry, yes you are a 2009 member and have now upgraded yourself to show it on the forum, on your membership form you indicated that you wanted the mags sent by email. Only problem that i have just seen is that I have two email addresses for you and may be using the wrong one, hence no club mags. Either let me have your current email address or if you want paper copies let me or Stephen know.

Steve, you also asked for the mags by email, it was emailed to 60 of you a fortnight ago, check to see if its in your in box.

Neil, not sure where your mag got to, may still be in the post, but when I print the labels off, sometimes the programme misses about 10 out of the run, so you may have been missed.

I think there may be mags left over, so try asking Stephen to post one out.

Steve