Wales Weekend

Guest owenpilson

Guest owenpilson

i know it happened , but noone has seemed to mention it........

how did it go ?

how many people turned up.

my s7 was getting mot'ed that weekend so i couldnt go.

plus i didnt have any road tax , and i begrudged paying for a whole months tax , just for the sake of one week......

its taxed n tested now , but up on stands with no back axle. :(

owen

Yep I did happen

9 Hoods 1 jester 1 Suzuki Jeep and a 2.1 future doner car.

I think Jim is doing a run report but it was an excellent weekend,

It was my first real trip in my hood, it had only been on the road 4 days and was a tester for it. A few problems were raised like suspension far too low (now raised) and I broke down on the way, due to fan belt working loose and cutting through the bottom hose, but a detoure to Big Jims and all was sorted with a nice shiney down pipe from an old M/bike (thanks Jim).

The weather was excellent and we turned many heads travelling enmass through the village's.

Location is spot on and the SHORT walk to the pub helped with the appetites.

Im sure it won't be the last time we vist the Big Country.

Mitch

Blackburn :D

Yes it was a great weekend, and fair play to Mitch, how many people who've just built their cars can say that the first outing for them, was a few hundred miles camping & touring trip round Wales?

Course he did have a few teething troubles, but that's what happens, there'll be a lot less next time out.

The weather was perfect, along with a great (& cheap) place to get the sleeping bag out. We had a good few laughs.

A brief report has been sent for inclusion in the next mag, but I will do one for our web site, given time.

Jim

post-13-1049309274.jpg

Im Sorry

But i cannot take credit for organising this trip, I might have had the suggestion of a trip to Wales but the event was organised by Jim Robbo

(and we missed the bus station even though he was seen to be eyeing it up for future trips)

Mitch