Dealer Pricing Taking The Mick

Guest woolly

Guest woolly

this morning the clutch return spring retainer bust, on my vivaro. so as its sold as 3 different makes

vauxhall no stock will get for monday £1.45, they sent me a fax drawing to confirm part, before ordering.

renault £45.60 have to buy 2 clips and a spring no stock till tomorrow.

nissan £22.80 no stock at all.

thinking we were talking about different parts ask them all to confirm.

so when i want other bits it may pay to check other dealers as the pricing may be the other way round.

woolly

In fairness to the dealers its not them that set the prices , Its the Motor manufacturer that make the huge profits, The dealers only make about 20-25%

but it is true what you say about the huge variation in price for the same part.

John

always ring between renault and vauxhall, the movano for some reason has totally different price ranges between the 2.

In fairness to the dealers its not them that set the prices , Its the Motor manufacturer that make the huge profits, The dealers only make about 20-25%

oooh sorry but you are way off, the norm is a 60% mark up, although, some dealers have reduced their margin just to sell during this financial angina.