"newbie Builder"

Guest Alasdair

:huh: its linked to the number of posts you put up

ie when you post more you become a wheely good builder

and yes i know some of us including me are on the road and yes it would be nice to have somthing special there instead but does it matter that much B)

Guest alan rowe

alasdair - as you've got a completed hood and i guess on the road why not come over to the Herts get together just outside Stevenage - not far for you as you are round Luton way

we get together the first Sunday of the month and generally have a good turnout - John Tween is our man for the area - go to www.freewebs.com/sg7skitcars and you'll find out more - next meet on the 1st

if its wet just go in the tin top

hopefully see you next weekend

alan

Guest Battery Bill

rizla

and yes i know some of us including me are on the road and yes it would be nice to have somthing special there instead

How about "Wheely built for me by somebody else" :wub: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:p :p :p right then thats 1 pint and a shandy less to buy :D

still on a seriouse note i want to drive it this year ,and the only way to do it is pay someone else

mind you i am telling them wat to do and keeping an eye on how they do it for future ref.

and you would not believe the size of my vehicle history file now :boohoo:

rizla, you know its not the size that matters - mind you if i had a few spare quid i know where my car would be

bill how do you get/ earn the title part of the battery duo?

Steve,

It's because he's F*****d up the scuttle / firewall, which now needs some of that area where most of us put the battery, so he's made

utilisation of some otherwise unused space
ie, about a quarter of the available boot space, Yes, it's empty at the moment, but it does mean that poor Joey will now have to have the tent, cooker etc under his legs, and the sleeping bags, pillows etc strapped to his knees when they come camping at the shows. :) :)

Mind you, knowing billy-boy, it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't turn up with half a tornado as a trailer!! :lol: :lol: