Netherlands / Nurburgring Trip

Grim

Hi all,

I've just come back from a few weeks in the netherlands working. Managed to fit a trip to the nurburgring into one of the weekends. I've got some photos online HERE. There are some photographer shots of my car on the ring at the end of the album.

Quite an exciting trip, but not everybody there made it back in one piece.

All in all a very good trip, car was fine apart from the handbrake on one caliper failed, possibly due to overheating brakes (burnt the paint off the back of the pads!), and my clutch cable snapping just as i disembarked the ferry on my way home.

Andy

dsc0022zh.jpg

Guest Ian & Carole
Oh Andy, that's so unfair! :D

I haven't got any pics of my laps at all.

Glad you had a good time.

Steve

We have searched the web sites for the ring, seems that the week we where there, there were no photographers on site :mellow: :huh:

Nice one Andy pleased you made it back in one piece.

Yes, I searched for us all - to no avail.

Guess the majority of photographers turn up only on weekends.

And, with our week being the run-up to the GP, they we're probably all charging their batteries and polishing their lenses eh? Oooer!

Nevermind. We'll do better next time. :D

thanks for your comments

Terry: unclean as per usual! My dad washed it for me last week when i left my car at his when i was on hols, even polished the mirrors... i didn't know they could be shiny!

Will be at stafford, probably later on saturday as i have guests at home on the friday night. Will camp the night.

I did have a look about for pics of other hoods when grizzly/delia warburton/i&c etc were away, no joy! I must have been a lucky boy. Very happy with the pics :D