Aeroscreens For 2b

series3

Hi,

I currently have a in-effective small aeroscreen fitted to my 2b and i would like to change it for a proper one that fits snuggly to the body. I would prefer it in carbon fibre, does anybody know where i can get this from?

I have checked ebay and i have also searched the forum but the sites listed do not have what i require

A couple of people have asked for a Zero one as well.

Initially, I didn't think it would be possible to do them but looks like our composite chap is going to make up a mould.

Don't know about prices yet but will possibly be doing a CF and perspex one later this year for 2b and zero if the pricing is agreeable.

Guest adamramoth
A couple of people have asked for a Zero one as well.

Initially, I didn't think it would be possible to do them but looks like our composite chap is going to make up a mould.

Don't know about prices yet but will possibly be doing a CF and perspex one later this year for 2b and zero if the pricing is agreeable.

GBS said they are working on one, but im interested if it a double bubble type (zero), regards

GBS said they are working on one, but im interested if it a double bubble type (zero), regards

defo interested in the version from GBS! Anybody know if any time scales were given for the screen?

Also, I have checked carbon mods, will they create a custom piece for the hood or would I have to adapt it to fit?