Iva Payment

Guest kleighton

Guest kleighton

Morning all,

I'm coming to the end of my build and am starting to think about applying for my IVA. I was thinking about having a chat with Paul Jepson, who I believe offers an outstanding service. Now, what happens with payment ? Does Paul need a cheque to send along with the application form ? Can he forward on credit card details or do you make a payment directly to the VOSA ? Credit card or cheque or even postal order ( I think they still exist) ??

Can applications be done online these days ?

It is rather an expensive time, is it still 450 quid for the IVA ? I think I am looking along the lines of 750 quid to get it on the road now with tax, insurance and admin fees etc. Would this be a reasonably accurate guess ?

Thanks in advance,

Keith

I think I am looking along the lines of 750 quid to get it on the road now with tax, insurance and admin fees etc.

Maybe a bit more... :(

IVA £450

IVA retest?! £90

DVLA registration fee £55

Tax £190

Insurance £200

So around £1k. Plus any costs of trailing the car to the DVLA inspection

Keith

Paul J mainly deals with the DVLA side of things and does do a good job as the DVLA haven't a clue about registering cars.

The IVA is VOSA run test and nothing to do with the DVLA. VOSA are well organised and helpful and the forms are simple to fill out.

From memory you give VOSA a ring ask for the IVA test forms and they arrive a couple of days later by post.

Not seen the IVA forms but if you need them I've the SVA anwsers

Steve

Guest kleighton

Ahh, thanks Steve.....I thought Paul J did the whole lot. I think I can print off the IVA Application form, I'm sure I've got a link somewhere. I'll give you a shout if I need help with any questions cheers.....you still on the same number ?

Cheers Harvs, looks like I'll have to do a bit more saving up.

I've had an insurance quote for 93 quid.....but this was parts only. Are the parts only policies worth considering ? Anyone have any experience of them ? Alternatively I've been quoted 130 quid for comprehensive cover including labour, which I thought was ok.

Cheers

Keith