Stafford Show Camping

philshelton

Andi has been in contact with a local farmer he knows and if Mr Tanner wants to charge £25 to camp has arranged for camping at 2.50 a pitch although there are no facilitys field is next to show ground ;) so dont worry we dont have to be ripped of this offer is oppen to any kit car owners what ever the club or car please pm andi or add name to list if you are intrested in the meen time lets hope camping charges on site are reduced to a reasonable amount

ANDI

PHIL

ok guys just got off the phone from ian and he has still had no response from den tanner on this matter he also has told me the other clubs are in agreement with us. it is now important that we know who is intrested in taking up the offer of camping on the farmers field as we may have to arrange for a porta loo or 2 so guys please add your names so we know

just shows you what happens when you start to loose touch .

not only with the club but also reality .

sorry i realy thought it was this weekend .

lets hope that sence prevails and a sensible cost is agreed cos as far as i can see at the mo its toooooo dear to stay over .

and thats when the best bits are .

sorry phil my cars wont be there couple of reasons , not leaste they are both on sorn .

graham